07 August 2006

Our Place in Nature -- From the Viewpoint of Spirit

Today I posted more new essays and a new book to my Wisdom of Life website.

Our Place in Nature shows how what we perceive to be our place in nature can change, when we shift to a spirit viewpoint. Come take a look (it even has drawings I made with my own hand and colored pencils...)

Also an essay on The Coming of Autumn with a comment at the end about why it's important for spirits to be aware of earth time.

And I'm very pleased to announce the publication of a new book by a friend of mine, eco-architect Carol Venolia. Natural Remodeling for the Not-So-Green House: Bringing Your Home into Harmony with Nature. She says "You can be more joyful while having increassing beneficial interactions with the ecosphere." And we are all for more joy!

Debra :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home