22 July 2006

Inspiration While Preparing Dinner

I love to cook. I actually find it to be very relaxing, and while my hands are busy and my mind is occupied, I often have spirit realizations.

I was observing that this week a lot of things have been changing in my life--new opportunities are opening up and I am needing to make choices about how I am going to spend my time and what my priorities are.

I began to consider what was most important to me, and suddenly I realized that I wasn't imagining BIG enough. I was intending what I thought I could have, rather than my perfect ideal. What would bring me the greatest joy and be the highest expression of my purpose as a spirit? Not what I thought was possible, but rather, what could I imagine?

Debra :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home