24 July 2006

Ease

One thing I've noticed as I continue to grow as a spirit is that my awareness and abilities as a spirit seem to expand with ease--they emerge of their own accord rather than being something I have to "cultivate" within myself. I already have all the characteristics and abilities of spirit, so they just naturally emerge as I sweep the limiting thoughts in my mind out of my way.

It looks to me like I experience it this way because my viewpoint is that I am a spirit expanding, not a body looking "within" for "my spirit". As an aware spirit, I am at the center of spirit-mind-body, radiating outward.

Debra :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous merryspirit said...

One of the best things you've written! Very helpful!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 12:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home