21 July 2006

Choosing For Myself

I am working on creating an experience I want to have this summer. I've been listening in on what I've been telling myself. Things like yeah, but remember the time it didn't work out, what will I do if it doesn't work out this time, I don't know what to do next.

What if I wrote a new script? What if I believed I could create whatever experience I choose? What if I decided that I am going to attract the people I need to make this happen? What if I intended to have a terrific summer?

I think I'll just imagine myself in a hot air balloon cruising along happily. I'll just dump this old programming overboard, these mental suggestions that I am a powerless victim, that circumstances are bigger than I am. It seems to me that one of my powers as a spirit is that I get to choose what I tell myself!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debra Dadd Redalia said...

Yay Merryspirit! Yes, you, as a spirit, DO get to choose what you tell your mind and body. It's so great that you, spirit, have been "listening" in on what your mind has been chattering about how things didn't work out before, etc.

Remember, YOU are the spirit that creates. All those doubtful voices are old programming in your mind.

Friday, July 21, 2006 7:54:00 AM  
Anonymous merryspirit said...

Wow, did I ever get a lot out of writing this post. The last sentence really surprised me. I hadn't really thought of that as one of my powers as a spirit before I wrote it. Debra's clarification is wonderful: that the chattering voice that I often listen to is not who I am. It's an imposter.

Saturday, July 22, 2006 12:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home